Year

Day

Time

19:36:27

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 258 17:59
Sayh`nal Enari

How do I find out if my character is force-sensitive? I would like to know because it will help me join a Faction better if I know how to find out.

Year 9 Day 258 18:04
Phryss

You need to be tested by someone who is already FS and has trained that skill. Generally for new players this is arranged through their faction leader, who has the contacts necessary to track down a force-user.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 9 Day 258 18:07
Sayh`nal Enari

okay thanks! So I can join a Faction then and then leave it if I want to?

Year 9 Day 258 18:35
Xim Reyes

Yes. You can find those options under Manage>Faction.

However, you should try and find a faction that you would like to join and stay with, rather than just joining, getting tested, and quitting. It's not against the rules or anything, but I imagine that it's frowned upon by many. ;)

By the way, I'm sure that many factions don't arrange force tests. I don't know personally and I may be wrong, but that's just my guess.

Good luck though. :)

Edited By: Xim Reyes on Year 9 Day 258 18:37
Year 9 Day 258 18:36
Phryss

You're always free to join/leave factions. Some factions might not like accepting people who do it so much they get a reputation for it, though.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 9 Day 258 20:05
Joining a faction can also get you started in the game in many more ways than just being Force tested. Freelancers often find life difficult in SWC, and moreso at the start.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 259 18:50
Sayh`nal Enari

thanks everyone!
I was just curious about it, and I wasn't planning on joining and then leaving right away. I just wanted to know if it was possible.

Year 10 Day 49 22:05
Dan Cotter

its a very low chance ull have it though

Year 10 Day 49 22:13
Please check posting dates before replying.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.