Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Questions about Donation, CP Exchange and Name Policy
Strahd Von Zarovich
Strahd Von Zarovich
I am new to the game.

There are a few questions that i would like to ask:

1. I am willing to donate to exchange CP for a ship. What i would like to know is if i can trade a ship beign stoped at the planetary surface?

2. Will it appear in my current position?

2. If yes, would i be able to start flying it?

3. When i finish my academy trainning my factions provides me with a free ship, if i already have one, where can i store the second ship?

4. I made a mistake when i selected my handle. It is originaly from a Ravenloft Book. Is there a way to change it considering i am already in a faction and started my academy training (Role Playing)?

Thanks for the attention.

Phryss
Phryss
You can only exchange CPs for ships/vehicles while standing outside on the surface of a planet. They appear at your location and are available for immediate use. I am not sure what you mean about storage; you can leave a ship anywhere you want.

If your handle is the exact name of a character from another universe, you can email assistants@swc with evidence and an alternate handle to have it changed.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Strahd Von Zarovich
Strahd Von Zarovich
Thank you.

I have a bizarre question. I would love to support the combine financially, and have gone to the paypal link. I have a concern though that the dollar amount is depicted with a comma instead of a decimal point. Is it true that the lowest donated amount is $1000 US, or is that a comma that should be a decimal and you could donate $1 or $10 or $100 or whatever?

Link to screen capture image of form

Never try to teach a Gamorrrean to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the Gamorrean.
~Old Proverb
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
That's a bizarre question indeed. Rest assured that you won't have to donate a minimum of a thousand dollars.

Staff consensus that avatar was inappropriately suggestive. (retards)
That's good, because I don't see $1000 all at once very often! $100 would be a stretch! That's why I like this game - the potential to get rich is much more realistic here than in the OOC world!

Never try to teach a Gamorrrean to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the Gamorrean.
~Old Proverb
The image is no longer functional, but in the European portion of the world, decimals in currency are denoted by commas rather than periods, and Veynom is Belgian. So assuming it said "$1,00" that would translate to "$1.00" if you aren't European.

swcforumsig

Additionally, for currencies, decimal separators are usually followed by two digits while "thousands" separators are followed by three digits.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Well, you learn something new every day. I spent about 2 months in Holland and Belgium and I didn't remember that. Cool.

~Old Proverb