Year

Day

Time

03:59:32

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 321 3:36
Jace Wolfe

Okay say i have a capital ship, a Imperial Star Destroyer okay say i'm cruising along in hyperspace and drop out of HS in the hapes cluster, Lorell, and i accidentally give access to hapes and a hapan soldier comes in to arrest me. Now that's not possible if i'm in a gov faction and the ship belonged to the faction. Now what happens if i was a freelancer? Can they get me then?

And say that i am part of a normal faction (not gov) and i have the ship and the soldier comes in i'll get arrested then right?

thanks

Year 9 Day 321 4:02
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

"Now what happens if i was a freelancer? Can they get me then?"

-Yes

"And say that i am part of a normal faction (not gov) and i have the ship and the soldier comes in i'll get arrested then right?"

-Yes

Staff consensus that avatar was inappropriately suggestive. (retards)
Year 9 Day 321 9:38
If you're in a capship and it's not owned by a government, a/e control defaults to the government within the nearest area of control.

If you're on a a planet in a capship, it first checks the capship's faction. If not gov, it checks the planet's status to see if it's gov or not. Then it goes to system, then sector, then finally it defaults to "galactic government".

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 9 Day 323 6:13
Does the cap have to be owned by the government faction, or will assigning it th=o the government work also?

Year 9 Day 323 9:22
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Ownership.

Staff consensus that avatar was inappropriately suggestive. (retards)
Year 9 Day 323 14:34
Jace Wolfe

:( thanks