Year

Day

Time

12:18:51

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 328 17:01
Guest/Visitor

Is it possible for factories to make freighters? for example a YT-1300?can you build anything up to the maximum volume of the factory?

Year 9 Day 328 17:06
Zeek R`oadi
Zeek R`oadi
Being able to produce a massive amount of products, ranging from the ammo packs for blasters to small starfighters, the factory has the means to produce them.

- Factory Description

Though I do recall someone mentioned producing YT-510's in a factory... Maybe not.

Year 9 Day 328 17:26
Zeek, A factory can produce any ship with less than 10,000 volume and also less than 80m in length

Eidolon QuarterMaster of the planet Nal Koska

mystats.php?uid=c2963
Year 9 Day 328 17:32
Zeek R`oadi
Zeek R`oadi
Then the description should be revised, obviously.

Factories and factory stations are limited to ships less than 80 metres in length.

- Production Rules

Just looked at the wrong rules page.

Year 9 Day 337 10:51
Guest/Visitor

How do you control what your factory builds?

Year 9 Day 337 11:12
Data cards. If you have the data card, in theory the factory can build it. Of course production has to be started by the appropriate Faction, a ship faction for a ship, a vehicle faction for a vehicle, an item faction for an item. You will find many people in a base faction will do what's called "Faction Hoping" so they can initiate production of items their faction needs.

Also, some groups rent out factories in certain central areas to other factions so that they can produce items much closer to a customer's home to save on shipping costs.

Signature.jpg\"
DDT_hbanE2.png\"
div
Year 9 Day 337 19:27
Borr, it only has to be less than 80 meters, not 10,000 m3. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it will ask you what piles of RM to draw on if they are in the city, IE they can be in a warehouse and still be used, but I might be wrong.

mystats.php?uid=c2928\"
Year 9 Day 337 20:20
Xed,
you're correct. Any mats in the same city could be used.

Year 9 Day 337 23:01
Lexxa Sunnar
Lexxa Sunnar
Factories can build up to the YT series ships.

Evil dies by the hands of the All mighty..
Salvation is not a weakness, but a goal to obtain.
Praise the Mother!
Year 9 Day 338 0:17
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
If you're going to give false information then just don't post, Lexxa.

Anything under 80 meters in length, as stated before.

Also, the 10,000 m3 isn't solely for the raw materials. The items being constructed need to be able to fit inside that volume as well. I've never built a W-23 in a factory, though, so I don't know whether that's in effect or not.

Staff consensus that avatar was inappropriately suggestive. (retards)
Year 9 Day 338 1:24
Guest/Visitor

Thanks for your help!

Year 9 Day 338 5:01
Deleted Post
Lexxa Sunnar
Deleted by Lexxa Sunnar. Reason: I am always right.
Year 9 Day 338 5:09
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
YT-series ships are a lot smaller than 80 meters in length. Of course you can construct those. However, they're not the limit, as you indicated. Now please stop embarrassing yourself. The question has been answered many times now..

Staff consensus that avatar was inappropriately suggestive. (retards)