Guest/Visitor

i really need help someone please

Year 9 Day 346 15:52
Reld Drealius

Help with...?

ReldDrealiusCC.png\"
Year 9 Day 346 16:27
Guest/Visitor

i filled in an Applection last friday as im you no they send an email so that you can log on and play the game but have not got the email from them so i have done a new one to see if i get one this time.do you think that they will send one to me this time?

Year 9 Day 346 17:26
Guest/Visitor

also i no your one people on the team if could make sure that it gets sent to email witch is gamer_ethusiast@hotmail.co.uk as would i really be happy if you could do somethink about this p.s also i have never been a member before just to let you no that.

Year 9 Day 346 18:37
Reld Drealius

Sorry, but I am not a member of the team. There's a bar that says that under everyone's avatar for some reason.

Anyways, did you check your spam/bulk folder in your email? Did you get any emails at all denying or accepting your application? What were the handles you signed up with, and did you try the lost password button/feature yet?

ReldDrealiusCC.png\"
Year 9 Day 346 18:59
Guest/Visitor

yes i have done everythink and still not a one thing.i did however fill in a membership form again so i hope i get a email back this time round.p.s do you no if anyone from the uk has ever become as i am from the uk

Year 9 Day 346 19:25
Reld Drealius

I'm pretty sure people from Europe play, so I don't think location is much of a problem. Does the email you sign up with match the one you are using? No typos?

ReldDrealiusCC.png\"
Year 9 Day 346 19:47
Guest/Visitor

yes i have and i have given the admin both my emails.oh p.s here are my emails for you send me emails to if you just want have chat to me and emails are gamer_ethusiast@hotmail.co.uk and starwars_ethusiast@hotmail.co.uk on msn

Year 9 Day 346 21:35
I'm pretty sure I just declined an application with that e-mail for having an account on that IP already. If that is the case, your acceptance e-mail was probably caught in a spam filter on your e-mail account, and you should check your filters and any bulk/spam mail folders that you have.

You can verify the status of an account using the Lost Password feature on the login page, which will tell you if it was declined, is pending, or was accepted.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 347 7:40
Guest/Visitor

ive checked my spam/bulk and there was not any think there at all.also on the msn homepage it does not say spam insead it says junk mail witch i have also checked that as well and as far as the lostpassword i have done that as well and i still dont get the email from the starwarscombine website.also i would like to become a member of this website still as i am a really really really big starwars fan and ethusiast.also i am a hardcore dj and hardcore music producer and i am also making a hardcore version of the main starwars theme so you could please help me out i would be really greatful

Year 9 Day 347 10:33
Guest/Visitor

p.s could you please reply
asap

Year 9 Day 347 12:39
If the account exists and you are not receiving the password, then the problem lies with your e-mail account. Is there an exception list that you can add @swcombine.com e-mails to, to ensure that you get them?

It is possible to change the address on the account to another e-mail, but since both of the e-mails you listed are Hotmail, it seems almost certain you'd have the same problem.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Year 9 Day 347 13:16
Guest/Visitor

ive just done an new email address on Msn.co.uk and have for the third time filled in an form again so i hope this time i get a email back

Year 9 Day 347 13:23
Your application has been denied. As I told you earlier, your first application was accepted, therefore any further attempts will be declined as illegal multi accounts.

If you post the original e-mail you signed up with here, and the new e-mail you want it changed to, someone can take care of that and send a new password (for the original address) to that account.

Year 9 Day 347 15:23
Guest/Visitor

no what i meant was i set up a new account with an email address as well called daniel_perry1988@hotmail.co.uk and done a new member form useing the random name generator

Year 9 Day 348 0:20
Your first account was accepted. Since you already have an account with SWC, you will not be able to get another account accepted. You need to resolve the issue preventing your e-mail account from receiving SWC e-mails, or provide a different e-mail that it can be changed to (I'd suggest something not MSN/hotmail, since your existing hotmail account is having the problem). Do NOT keep sending new Join applications, as they will all be denied for being multi accounts.