213 are online

Year

Day

Time

05:27:44

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Name Handle (Help by admins/moderators needed)
I apologize for having these questions, yet I was refused to have a name that according to the admins deemed to be... not acceptable.

This tread is just to help me and shouldn't be spammed with misinformation.

It include the character creation rules, as I read the makimg of a character twice and I just can't figure out what I do wrong.

In any case the administrative find these questions rude, then I apologize and I do not blame any of the administratives for the denial of my name as there can be several discrepancies with it.

This is the standard message sent from the administration:

Dear Vladimir Grustev,

The SW Combine Administration has declined your membership application providing the following reason :

Your handle does not match out current rules requirements. It was turned down because of the presence of a restricted name or adjective, such as "Lord", "Count" or "Darth", or an existing Star Wars character name was chosen such as "Luke Skywalker" or "Han Solo". Please refer to the Character Creation rules page located at http://rules.swcombine.com/?Character_Creation for more information.

Please make the necessary changes and try again. If you have any questions or queries feel free to post on the Problem Centre (http://www.swcombine.com/forum/index.php?board=2) or visit the help room on IRC (#swc-help).
--
The SW Combine Administration
Star Wars Combine
www.swcombine.com

- "Administrative Email"

As you can see, I choose the name "Vladimir Grustev" and I do wish to know what I did wrong, as I would like to join this game, without too many mistakes and that is why I am asking you, what have I done wrong? Is it the name Grustev? Is it that I didn't use the name generator?

I do know, Vladimir Grustev isn't a... Starwars basic name, yet it's extremely (for me) original to the Starwars theme (Commander Grustev, Admiral Grustev, The Jedi Grustev). Yet I do think it's appropiate for the game and I do not know any other actors or Starwars based people named Vladimir Grustev or something alike.

I would like to thank the people and the admistrative that responded to this tread, who they did because to help me out and not to degrade this post by any way.

Constructive criticism is welcomed.

- Vladimir Grustev

I just read that it could be race based. I choose human, and what I see is, that humanoids could be from Obi Wan to Luke Skywalker, just in case to clarify the race problem.

- Vladimir Grustev

I'm going to assume someone hit the wrong option by accident. Try it again.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
That was I, I do so apologies, I accepted a few, then declined a few and thought I was accepting more but they were declined instead :(

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Janga Misra

Excuse me, but i just logged on and I am on the Star Speeder, and i click travel, but nothing shows up, i think i am on a random ship owned by the server.

Start a new thread for a new problem.