132 are online

Year

Day

Time

01:09:03

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 65 10:05
I was wondering if I would be able to portray my character in Tusken Raider robes, although he is not a tusken raider.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
Year 10 Day 65 11:27
Cesodevo Avina

Of course you can. There are no restrictions to what you want to display your avatar as, as long as it is not offensive, meaning, as long as it does not display things such as nudity or violence.

People do it all the time. A lot of people of different races use human avatars. You are not disallowed to do what you planned on doing.

Time to go to war with the Flame Tigers!
Year 10 Day 65 12:58
okay, thank you. I was under the impression that you could not display an individual of a different race than you as yourself.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
Year 10 Day 65 15:51
The only such rule that is posted is that you can't "fake game features," meaning you couldn't use one of the Combine's "under arrest" avatars to pretend you are under arrest and prevent other players from trying to arrest you. Otherwise you can pretty much use anything you want, within reason. Many players don't use pictures of their character at all as their avatar, and use some symbol they like, or something else entirely. It's all good.

swcforumsig