Day

Time

05:27:20

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » i rented a vehicle but it won't let me enter it
Revan Jore

i rented a vehicle but now it says that i am carrying items that will overload the capacity of the vehicle. All im carrying is a trunk and a backpack. Why wont it let me get in?

The vehicle doesn't have capacity for you to enter with that items... To enter you just have to drop your items on the floor...

Yes well how does one drop there items on the flooras with my situation that would be a huge help.

I'm not exactly sure why, but the items I have acquired have begun to multiply, I was wandering if there was a way to drop/leave the aforementioned item ... it makes me to heavy for my rented Speeder bike.

I seem to be Carrying 6 or seven of my items ... any idea on how to fix this? I don’t want to spend 6 hour walking back to the store

\"In the end ... we all bleed the same\"
Tony Barzini

You select [Position] under CONTROL (see right hand menu) then scroll down until you see: [Items] [Actions] [Travel] [Scanner] [Events]. Select [Items] it will show what you are carrying click on the picture, then select what you want to do (Drop, Stow, Equip).

EDIT: You may want to create a bug report of that item reproduction.

Edited By: Tony Barzini on Year 10 Day 101 11:34

\"Rescue the president, Rescue the hostages, disarm the terrorists...\"
\"Rescue the president, Rescue the hostages, disarm the terrorists...\"
\"Rescue the terrorists, disarm the president, and kill the hostages...\"
\"Disarm the hostages
Well Tony, several of peoples items have disappeared, so its safe to assume that others are getting them instead.

In any case Mathew, the item inventory on the sidebar is not what your carrying. That simply lists all the items that you own, so its easy to organise and sell them. What your carrying will be shown where Tony told you to go. A bit confusing, but you'll get used to it. Makes sense after a while.

Ellias_sig6.png