Day

Time

06:15:52

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 79 12:17
Lorin Stormfury

I have a question.

Is it possible to ban me from the game? I dont want to sun myself or w/e and i want to be sure that i cant come back to the game.

I know its always possible to get back but once i'm banned it would make it more easier for me.

Ty

Regards

It's not who i am underneath but what i do that defines me
Year 10 Day 79 12:42
Deleted Post
Deleted by Ulrik Baniss Damarcus. Reason: Don't encourage people to break the rules
Year 10 Day 79 12:43
Deleted Post
Deleted by Ulrik Baniss Damarcus. Reason: Way off topic
Year 10 Day 79 13:11
Deleted Post
Deleted by Ulrik Baniss Damarcus. Reason: Don't give people those kind of ideas :p
Year 10 Day 79 13:38
It's not that easy to start an illegal multi-account. He'd have to start it as a legal multi-account, then fess up that it was him running both. And even then it would be a 30-day ban, and he could request reinstatement if he ever wanted to come back. Or he'd have to come back and do it again in 30 days.

But regardless of how you feel right now, Lorin, why should the game prevent you from changing your mind later? If you're so convinced you don't want to come back, then simply don't.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 79 14:18
Deleted Post
Deleted by Ulrik Baniss Damarcus. Reason: Your self control issue got you banned from this forum
Year 10 Day 79 14:59
Gitane Z Demone

I ban those who deserve it, not those who request a ban.

Midge has been banned from this forum for multiple reasons....and now this topic is over.

GitaneTranz.png\"

Ask not what the Combine can do for you, ask what you can do for the Combine.