Day

Time

11:16:35

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Can not make over Facility
Year 10 Day 122 18:33
Trying to make over a facility and this is the error I am getting.

An Error type: PHP Warning with the Message: Missing argument 5 for InventoryList::assignEntity(), called in /var/www/localhost/main/members/buildings/inventory/submitmakeover.php on line 68 and defined has occured. It has been stored as Error 1535.
An Error type: Parameter Error with the Message: Argument 2 passed to EnumeratedBase::isValidValue() must be of type int has occured. It has been stored as Error 1536.
If this bug has not been reported (check first, please), report it to the bugtracker at http://bugs.swcombine.com/

Year 10 Day 123 0:01
If this bug has not been reported (check first, please), report it to the bugtracker at http://bugs.swcombine.com/ 

Does this look like the bug tracker?

What, you can copy the error but you didn't read it?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 123 5:42
Well, Hal I already posted in the bug tracker, you can go a see for yourself since you are so interested, and forgot to delete this post. But thank you so much for putting in your two cents worth. I love it when people having nothing better to do than read random forums and flame people. Hey Jackass, why not spend your time more wisely by trying to get your head out of your ass and stop being a jackass to people. But thanks for your assistance.

Year 10 Day 123 12:05
Ah, but it's what I do best!

And you really can't talk about spending time more wisely, since you came here and posted this pointlessly despite having also put it in the correct location, making this entirely redundant, as well as pointless since nothing will get done about it from you posting here.

But please, continue to lash out at the people who ridicule you when you screw up. I'm sure that'll solve the problem.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 123 21:39
Kuro Neko

Did you try using the new facility inventory page for the makeover?

RSani002.gif
There is no god but Ara... All will walk his path...
The Faithful of Ara <--- (Warning: music link)
Year 10 Day 125 9:05
Deleted Post
Deleted by Chris Kitler. Reason: fixed