253 are online

Year

Day

Time

18:05:55

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Trojan hiding in faction roaster link.
Gabriel af Templar

Where do one report such a thing?

Edit:No reply?

CorSec ==> Command center.

http://www.corseechq.net/manager/...whatever.

There, knock yourself out.

Edited By: Gabriel af Templar on Year 10 Day 128 1:32
This happened to me too a while back. Something should be done about it. Have you tried DMing Kevin Chambers? He likely manages the site since he is the faction leader. At the least he can tell you who does manage it.

haransigswc-1.png\"
Gabriel af Templar

No, i was hacked a while back possible as a result of my visit there...been busy with other things.Rescuing that HDD is more important to me...and any log files that might be of use to see where that hacker came from.

EDIT: There...

2009-03-08 16:41:02 Administrator 1988 Sign of "Win32:Spyware-gen [Trj]" has been found in "C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C3C82131-32CD-4CAD-8080-074EEC94E726}\RP17\A0004727.exe" file.
2009-04-05 18:53:46 SYSTEM 948 Sign of "JS:Packed-AJ [Trj]" has been found in "http://www.corsechq.net/manager/" file.

Edited By: Gabriel af Templar on Year 10 Day 128 1:21
Kevin Chambers

Thanks for the DM Haran

Our site was hacked a few times and maybe one of the times they inserted a trojan.

The only thing in the manager folder is the index.html, which when I opened it seems to have something that I never put in it. There's some script at the bottom

weirdscriptthing.JPG

I have no idea what it is, so I deleted it.

Would that be in any way related? Anyone have any idea what it does?

Gabriel af Templar

Ok, thank you Kevin Chambers.

Airgead Brocair

Pfft. I gone through our site and purge the script from a few files. Scripting and advanced programming is not in my job description besides the general up kept of the site.

Thanks Gabriel!

Edited By: Airgead Brocair on Year 10 Day 129 11:36

Airgead Brocair
Vice Marshall - 2IC of CorSec
Gabriel af Templar

Thank you for your contribution to solve this. Everything is back to normal then, thanks.