Year

Day

Time

15:54:14

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 131 17:56
Patrick Martin

I recently joined up to it and found that the code was not allowed on my site. I had a friend that owns his own site try it and the code continued to be a problem. Is there anything that can be done to get it to work? I know it says in the rules we can not edit the code given.

Year 10 Day 131 18:11
Antares Brenner Nuroudo

Tried on various locations on my site and the only result from trying to add the code was that the pure text link was displayed.

My site is running PHP-Fusion 7.00.05 with a custom theme, but I don't see how that should really cause any issues as such.

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do."
Year 10 Day 147 12:41
Patrick Martin

Seeing the new Sim News I thought this would be worth bumping up.

Year 10 Day 148 13:00
I just re-read the SimNews, (first reading it by clicking on the Twitter post) and I do not see any reference to the banner exchange on it.

Are you sure your site allows offsite linking?

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 10 Day 149 4:38
Patrick Martin

I meant the first news were Veynom asked if we wanted more CPs surveys. We would like more CPs Banner Exchange.

I am unsure about my site as I use a free one but Nuroudo codes his own and he couldn't make it work. I will let him post here.

Year 10 Day 149 9:17
Antares Brenner Nuroudo

As far as I am informed it should allow offsite hosting since its a free CMS I have downloaded. And the SWC hotlinks are actually working on it.

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do."
Year 10 Day 149 22:36
And the coding was not in anyway changed when given to you by the server?

What is the name of your account with the banner exchange?

ranmasig0.png\"

Year 10 Day 156 10:05
Antares Brenner Nuroudo

No the coding given from the server is not changed in any way. And the account name is "Nuroudo"

Year 10 Day 156 11:21
Your account looks ok, where exactly do you have the coding on your site?

ranmasig0.png\"

Year 10 Day 156 13:09
Antares Brenner Nuroudo

I tried various places:

1: Adding it to the header file.
2: Adding into the "description" portion of the settings
3: Added it as the footer

Either case simply stripped it of the image and just showed "Sw Combine Banner Exchange" as a text links. Top sites works like a charm tho

Year 10 Day 178 9:32
Antares Brenner Nuroudo

Any updates?