Year

Day

Time

15:58:20

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2
Year 10 Day 132 8:16
I hired a pilot to pick me up from a planet I'm stuck on. He's now on the same ground square as my character, and there's room in his ship for me to board, and I'm on the crewlist. So why in galaxies can't I board?

I read something recently about a bug having to do with this being fixed, but if so, does that mean my problem isn't a bug? And if it isn't, then what's the issue?

whatcolor_isblue.jpgTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Colo
Year 10 Day 132 9:03
Sol Mazer

Right there with you... stuck outside my ship.... and it's getting dark ;)

Year 10 Day 132 9:24
Is there a bug report filled out? If not, it might be one..

Year 10 Day 132 10:20
Sol Mazer

Added this to bug report... Thanks for the heads up, Joe.
BTW, nice job on the sigs with MS paint!

Edited By: Sol Mazer on Year 10 Day 132 10:21
Year 10 Day 132 14:33
For a quick solution, you might try getting yourself set as the pilot, at which point you can board, and then set the other person as pilot again.

Year 10 Day 132 16:03
Mervin Mervan

Mikel, I've tried that and it doesn't work. I'm having the same problem as those guys though.

Year 10 Day 132 18:14
Should be fixed now - I know I've had someone board without being pilot or commander or owner.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 132 18:42
Mervin Mervan

I still can't get into any ships.

Year 10 Day 133 4:06
Sol Mazer

I spent the night outside in a spooky forest.... where did you guys sleep?

Hack this TERMINAL

Atkuos2.jpg
Year 10 Day 133 15:39
I just unboarded this morning and cannot get in either. I guess I will sleep under my personal ship tonight that I cannot board. I posted the bug with others at: http://bugs.swcombine.com . I would recommend anyone else with this problem post there too.

Year 10 Day 133 17:45
Sol Mazer

I got a camp fire going under the 1210.... ah! Nothing like cooked womprat on a stick. If only I had some space-marshmellows.... :)

Hack this TERMINAL

Atkuos2.jpg
Year 10 Day 133 18:12
Maybe get yourself removed from the crewlist, commander and pilot positions, then get your put back on. Maybe that will reset it or something?

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 133 19:04
Sol Mazer

I've tried that... even made the ship over to a friend, had him play with the lists. This is a head scratcher-> thanks away.

*gets back to cooking womprat over fire.... humming a tune....*

Hack this TERMINAL

Atkuos2.jpg
Year 10 Day 133 19:26
At least you got a fire going. I left my fire laser on board. I will have to settle with duro worms for tonight. A friend should arrive tomorrow with supplies if I cannot board his ship.

Year 10 Day 134 7:43
I've been stuck on this planet for so long, I've got a three story hut built, complete with swimming hole in the back yard!

Seriously though, I've been stuck for awhile now, and tried everything mentioned, but nothing seems to be working. I'm tempted to try spawning a CP ship and see if it's possible to board that...

Maybe it only happens to certain types of ships? The one I can't board is a Ginivex starfighter.

Year 10 Day 134 10:33
Sol Mazer

Don't spawn a new ship... it doesn't work. Anyone want to buy a brand new, out of the box ETA-2? If so, it's next to my 1210, campfire, and jungle hut. Come on down.... yay....

Hack this TERMINAL

Atkuos2.jpg
Year 10 Day 134 13:11
well I was tempted to spawn a ETA-2 myself since I hear they got a good air purifier system in them. All the Bantha roaming around where I am at have bad gas and it is giving me a headache. Plus they leave a lot of minefields here.

Year 10 Day 134 14:39
Oh, I don't have to worry about any animals where I am. It's the middle of a frozen wasteland. My swimming hole is frozen over, and my ship is covered in a layer of ice and snow. Several layers in fact...

Year 10 Day 134 16:20
I left my ship, and I can't get back in.....

Noble Pearson
Year 10 Day 134 16:47
Wow, great, saying it twice won't help you. It's a known issue. That means they're aware of it and working on it. Continuing to post that you can't do the same thing that other people can't do, that they're aware people can't do, doesn't change anything.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Page 1 2