172 are online

Year

Day

Time

04:21:27

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 290 18:17
hi, I just signed up, thanks for accepting my application.

I tried making a character using the manual creation method, but I can't get past the first stage. I get this error message:
Error: the last operation you tried to do failed because you supplied faulty information, please try again following the instructions. No error

I'm using Firefox, and I tried it on IE6 as well, but both failed. Help?

Year 6 Day 290 21:34
hm so you click the 'Manual Creation' button and the next page shows that error?

If so, 've added some debug to the page so try it again now please, and paste the debug info here.

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 290 23:55
Spoke to another guy having this problem. It turns out he wasn't setting skill priorities right. You need to make sure that each of the skill priority boxes is set to a different number. I his case he had Space and Science both set to 0, when only one could be 0. Please double check that you are not doing the same thing.

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 291 0:47
thanks for that piece of help there, I was setting the skill priorities wrong as well.

Year 6 Day 291 0:57
no worries

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 291 1:07
is there any way I can change my avatar image?

Year 6 Day 291 1:10
Tenodera Aridifolia

go to 'character' on the right side menu
edit -- profile
input an url to the image.

Year 6 Day 291 1:19
there isn't such link...? the only character link I can see is under manage > character, and clicking that takes me back to character creation page.

Year 6 Day 291 1:49
Tenodera Aridifolia

If you've already created your character then it should take you to the character sheet.

Year 6 Day 291 1:57
If it's not then use CTRL + F5 on http://www.swcombine.com/members/character/

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 291 2:11
okay I've got it, thanks a bunch! 8D