Year

Day

Time

13:42:39

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 155 6:39
Conina Esmeralda

When I check a NPC and select "Makeover", no field for reciever show up. Is it just me?

coninaal0.png\"
Year 10 Day 155 8:07
I've had that happen occasionally - just select something else there, and then go back to makeover. Probably a bug or something, but at the rate of things that happen when bugs are fixed around here (not blaming the coders, its probably a case of fix one thing, break another) its not that minor to create a fuss about getting it fixed.

That or its something to do with the way the browser or whatever loads it up and 'forgets' that.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 155 9:48
Conina, Check out the bugbase for something similiar. If this does happen though, and there isn't a bug already started, then please open a new one.

All info you can put in there will be helpful. Remeber to include any and all ID#s too.

Elias, you have it correct with anything in life.

Year 10 Day 156 9:07
Conina Esmeralda

I think it was something with cookies. A friend helped me but he say that firefox causes the problem. But I did not have this problem before and have not changed firefox settings.

coninaal0.png\"
Year 10 Day 157 9:42
Not sure about any probs with Firefox, as I use it religiously.

Year 10 Day 158 6:18
Tarkil Gwiek`Ukh

The problem is solved so thanks for the input. I was looking over the shoulder of Conina and it seems like some sort of problem with the javascripts (the members menu doesn't collapse/expand as it should and other things) that's caused by her settings on Firefox. The strange thing is that she hasn't changed any settings and previously it all worked fine.

tarkil.png