Year

Day

Time

12:56:57

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 291 20:19
Patricio Mishka

Ok, earlier I was traveling one city flat but now whenever I go back it to the travel page says I'm still travelling (the time was 1 minute) even though I have long since left that area and am moving about elsewhere. And it goes back to saying what my old XP amount was....??

Year 6 Day 292 1:06
Ctrl + F5 on the travel page.

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 293 1:21
K`r K`l

Nice but... it is so hard to make it work for IE? Come on, IE is THE STANDARD, we like it or not. And CTRL+F5 is not a good idea for those on dial-up...

Year 6 Day 294 0:35
It's not just an IE thing and the CTRL + F5/Clear Cache solution is only temp until we find the exact cause of it and a permenant solution to it.

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 295 3:54
For the record, while IE may be "the standard," it deals with some issues (such as passwords, as was discovered a few months ago) differently from other browsers. As a result we tend to recommend that players use the Firefox or Opera browsers to log in to avoid such issues in the first place. An up-to-date version of IE should in theory be sufficient, but it's something to keep in mind in case you experience other issues in the future.

swcforumsig