201 are online

Year

Day

Time

05:54:16

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 164 8:58
Is there any way you could change my handle?

Year 10 Day 164 9:44
NO, unless it violates the handle Rules.

Recruiter for Black Nebula Engineering.
Year 10 Day 164 10:18
Ku`Bakai Roche

Technically you could argue you violate the 9th rule of naming. After all Joe Collins was a baseball player who played from 1948 til 1957 for the New York Yankees. He had 86 HR and a .256 career batting average.....

KUranktagsig.gif
Year 10 Day 165 8:12
Ku`Bakai, while I am very impressed with your information and feel that it may be possible for that argument to work, I would guess that it most likely wouldn't.

Year 10 Day 166 1:53
Ku`Bakai Roche

It's pretty much the only one he can claim he violates as far as I can figure :), though I cannot guarantee success.

KUranktagsig.gif
Year 10 Day 166 8:37
Melik Tafari

If I recall correctly, not unless the handle happens to be his IRL name. Then it would be applicable for a change.

Melik_sig.png
Year 10 Day 166 14:06
Pretty much. The baseball player is an insufficiently notable figure, so if your surname is Collins you can submit evidence along with your request to assistants@swcombine.com, Joe Collins. Evidence is generally in the form of a scanned copy of an ID with your name on it, with any other identifying information (address, social security number or whatever else) edited out.

swcforumsig

Year 10 Day 186 18:32
Could Hunter count as a name that sounds unreal because that my real name and the game won't let me use it even with a last name.

Year 10 Day 186 20:03
Guest please start your own topic.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter