Day

Time

13:24:03

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Unable to access my account
Year 10 Day 167 2:12
I have been unable to access my account and have used the prior options listed for this problem. I have had no internet access for 2 months and so have not been able to maintain my character. I would like to know that, if I make a new character I wont be seen as having multi because this other character is not responding. He may be dead and I believe admin. staff can easily check this so I can then go about mourning his death and developing a new character.
Sincerely,
Zyndyan Ivyx.

Year 10 Day 167 12:15
Ask the staff first off if your character is dead or deleted and ask for the pass while your at it just incase.

I doubt either happend however because combat is not yet installed on Combine and the only way for your character to be deleted is to be a level one unactive for 9 months.

It could be a password glitch or something.

No matter how long the Admins might take to respond though don't make a new character. They will see it as breaking the rules and ban you and not care if it was because you couldn't log in to a past file.

There is one acception to the rule however...

A few years ago I made a character named Anton Jude. He never did anything so I never used him so when I tryed to log in I couldn't get on so I made a new file Duvnar Magnum. The reason I wasn't banned which I believe from reading account deletion rules is that Anton Jude was unused for so long he was deleted so it didn't matter that I made Duvnar Magnum.

Now I wouldn't recomend you make a new file hoping for the same luck I had with the old one being deleted, you should check first before hand.

GwaziMagnum.gif
Year 10 Day 167 13:43
Exactly what error message are you receiving, Guest?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 167 22:53
Your account exists so you cannot make another. It looks like you logged in today, or tried to. Is this problem resolved for you, then? Else, please answer Hal's question so we can try to help you further.

swcforumsig

Year 10 Day 167 23:49
Yes, I did try to yesterday/ today, but all I got was the log in screen. I accessed a new password from the lost password wasteland (love that image btw), and still only got the log-in page. I am character higher than level one, and would dearly love to continue within the combine universe. It might have indicated that I had logged on but I never got in. Thank you for your reply, I hope that extra information helps for you Hal.
And yes I do not want to be banned because I have missed being having internet for over a month and a half, my character must be missing me sooo much!!!

Kindest regards
Zyndyan Ivyx.

Year 10 Day 168 9:18
You still didn't list the error message. You get to the login screen, type Handle and password, hit login... and it refreshes the login screen? Do you get the "session expired" message?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 169 18:54
No, I don't get session expired message, just nothing but login page.