Year

Day

Time

00:55:39

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 169 22:07
Matheteis Eimi

Is anybody else not getting anything but the heading when you click the Rules link on the top?

I got through by putting in a topic on the Google search, but where are all the Sub-Menus?

Photobucket
Year 10 Day 169 22:38
I can access it just fine. Have you tried loading the Technical Menu on the left hand bar and going in that way?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 169 23:00
Matheteis Eimi

I can get in through the Technical menu (It's on the right side for me). But I used to be able to just click the "Rules" link at the top and everything would be there in columns.

Photobucket
Year 10 Day 169 23:08
Are you using any content-blocking software (e.g. adblock, filters for your children) or do you have any other browser add-ons that could be interfering by altering how a page is displayed?

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 10 Day 169 23:10
Matheteis Eimi

I'm also discovering other problems...can't assign entities (either by checking the box and using the drop-down menu or clicking right on the Commander/Pilot position) as well as no large image opening when I click on a ship,vehicle, or anything else from my inventory.

If nobody else is having these problems, maybe my browser....

Photobucket
Year 10 Day 169 23:12
Matheteis Eimi

Are you using any content-blocking software (e.g. adblock, filters for your children) or do you have any other browser add-ons that could be interfering by altering how a page is displayed? 

Not to my knowledge. My computer settings never changed from earlier today.

Photobucket
Year 10 Day 169 23:16
Matheteis Eimi

*Sigh* Loaded good in IE. Got to be Firefox problems...thanks.

Edited By: Matheteis Eimi on Year 10 Day 169 23:19

Photobucket
Year 10 Day 169 23:19
The other problems might be from you blocking javascript in Firefox. Try enabling javascript and check if it works again.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 10 Day 169 23:22
Matheteis Eimi

I just cleared all Private Data (not just cache) and everything works fine. Now I know what to do before reporting anything. :)

Photobucket
Year 10 Day 169 23:45
(It's on the right side for me) 

Sorry, you're right. Didn't check the tattoos on the backs of my hands as I was typing my earlier response.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.