Day

Time

06:25:45

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Me and my friend are stuck in the New Republic acedamy 2 hub
Scientia Rex

Yeah, me and my friend have been stuck at the academy for 3 months, it says we can not leave when we click exit....We just want to play the game!

Have you spoken to the NR about this problem?

Is that a facility or a station?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Scientia Rex

It is a station known as Trading 2 New Republic Academy
and yes... I don't think Zeff would like for me to leave, but my fellow in my party can not leave, he was stuck so he quit NR and now he doesn't even have authority to see the ships, I am sill a part of the NR even though I have high relations with Sin and that is why I let my friend join my party, so mabey I join leave and he would follow, but I can not leave myself.

Well, obviously you can't just "exit" because that would involve stepping out into space...

You will need to be picked up by a ship that's either in the same square, or one that has docked with the station, that you are assigned to or on the crewlist of.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Scientia Rex

thank you, for your help, even though you know me as a part of Sin you still help me. Thankyou, and I hope my leader has no disregards toward you.

You asked an OOC question, and I provided an OOC answer. Your IC affiliation and opinions have no place here.

Year 10 Day 188 14:37
I have no disregards for you either Hal ;)