284 are online

Year

Day

Time

14:24:23

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 207 11:52
I apologize if this is posted in the wrong place, but I've encountered a minor Inventory problem.

You see, I am the owner of Toolkit ID# 680969, as well as Electronic Lock Breaker ID# 518951. They are both in my possession, and both appear in my Assigned and Carried Items menus, but neither appear in my Owned Items menu! They used to, and I don't know what changed... they were stowed inside a large backpack together, which I also own and can currently view in the proper menus. How do I have this remedied?

mystats.php?uid=c3193
Year 10 Day 207 14:01
The galaxy is still full of bugs. This does seem to happen every once in a while, me included. I've lost quite a few ships, but I gained one that wasn't mine. This happened to me about a month or two ago.

Actually, come to think of it, I believe I just recently lost about 4 items out of my inventory. I had 63 items, and now, without selling any of them, I'm down to 59.

Unfortunately, I don't know what they are, and therefore obviously do not have their id's.

Year 10 Day 207 14:10
I know someone who has recently lost several hundred valuable items, so it seems like this is a bug that is actually fairly common.

Year 10 Day 264 8:10
Some of my items have recently done this. Is there anyway to get it back?

Edited By: Somac Starkey on Year 10 Day 264 8:10
Year 10 Day 264 8:38
Haven't seen this forum in a while. You bumped us Mr. Starkey.

As far as I know, you won't get your items back. This happens to so many people that I don't see how it would even be possible to return it all.

In cases like this, I just pretend I lost it. :)

Year 10 Day 265 6:21
Hmm its just that i am wearing the item in question, and can even still place items in it.

Year 10 Day 265 9:40
Possession of items has little to do with ownership.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.