261 are online

Year

Day

Time

09:56:45

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 208 13:32
my acount was denied because i signed up with the wrong e mail so i tryed it again. can someone help me?

Year 10 Day 208 13:38
You will have to be clearer with your issue.

Did you sign up for two accounts at once, and get the matching decline message?

Or did you sign up with the wrong e-mail, have it accepted, and then try to sign up again and get an e-mail saying it was suspicious and trying to break the multi rules?

If it was the first one, you should be clear to try again, as no record of declined accounts is kept in our system.

If it's the second one, and you have an accepted account, you should be able to post the Handle you signed up with, and your correct e-mail, and it can be changed for you and a new confirmation sent.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 208 16:38
I had mixed up by instead of puting live.com after my e mail i put @hotmail.com.
So i went and sumited the correct email adders after that.

First handle i used was justin blue and the second one i used was justin fear.

Year 10 Day 208 18:30
You'll have to wait until an appropriate individual sees this thread and changes your e-mail address, then, since you have an accepted account.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Year 10 Day 208 22:41
Email changed and new password sent :)

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 10 Day 213 20:51
I am being denied access to the game. I have signed in twice under two different handles and both were rejected because the SWC Administration said I used an inappropiate title even though I just made names that sounded like they had a title.

One was Edge Maverick with Maverick being the last name and Edge the first.

The other was Daemon Bloodletter with Bloodletter being the last name and Daemon being the first.

I signed up once before with a different e-mail but I accidentally deleted my confirmation e-mail after logging in and I forgot both my old username and password.

Please help me out.
Thanks.

regis_anthony_gutz@royal.net/edge_maverick@royal.net

Year 10 Day 213 21:06
even though I just made names that sounded like they had a title. 

Try not doing that, then. But...

I signed up once before with a different e-mail 

If you already have an account, you should not be applying for another, unless the old account was deleted for 9 months of inactivity at level 1. If you don't remember the handle, try recovering the information using the lost password feature. If you don't have access to the old e-mail any longer, post it here with a new preferred e-mail and someone can look up the details, change the e-mail, and send you a new password.

Year 10 Day 214 16:43
And also please start your own topic and instead of high-jacking someone elses.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 10 Day 216 9:28
denile is a river....>.>

DacSigcopy.png
Avid Soyak
Asst Simmaster
avid@swcombine.com

[21:08] [.Veynom] love is for the weak !
Year 11 Day 66 14:58
Deleted Post
Deleted by Togan Jano. Reason: Vaako Cage being stupid
Year 11 Day 66 15:37
Someone make him stop, PLEASE!!!

Vaako, you have been very naughty, now sun your non-existant character.