Day

Time

06:03:17

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » My name is Wakko Robert Sick
Year 10 Day 269 18:27
I have had this name since i was 12 and I am now retired x-milatary who jsut came home from his last deployment and you are telling me that the following are unacceptabel

Wakko Sick
Wakko R`Sick

becasue (a quote from the admin)

Your handle does not match out current rules requirements. It was turned down because of the presence of a restricted name or adjective, such as "Lord", "Count" or "Darth", or an existing Star Wars character name was chosen such as "Luke Skywalker" or "Han Solo". Please refer to the Character Creation rules page located at http://rules.swcombine.com/?Character_Creation for more information.

Wakko robert sick

I can not belive that no variation on this could be acceptable. These are not titles or original star wars char names.

I really want to play this game but you guys are telling me that My name is unacceptable. Its kinda hard for me to just throw it away and be someone else. My mom still calls me Wakko. I have never played a game before that did not accept my name.

If you give me the chance, I would love to join this community and find my niche in your universe. Please Do Not let closed mindedness stop you from allowing me passage in. I am sure you have all met someone who you thought had a weird name, or one that you could not pronounce. And who hasn't had someone else make fun of there name. But This IS MY name. And I can not give it up for something as simple as a really good game. I am begging you.

Year 10 Day 269 19:07
First you really shouldn't use your own name (if that is what it is - kinda obscure how you say that). Also, I'm guessing its the Wakko and Sick bit - don't sound like names. Since that email referred to a restricted name, maybe there is a name in canon that matches up with what you wanted. Probably best to just try to find a new one.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 269 19:19
Gitane Z Demone

Obviously an online handle seeing he has used it since he was 12.

Sick is the issue because it sounds like your status as in unhealthy. Should of been declined for not sounding like a real last name.

GitaneTranz.png\"

Ask not what the Combine can do for you, ask what you can do for the Combine.