Year

Day

Time

15:37:40

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 276 0:32
Sephiroth Rhapsodos

Hi, just wondering where it is, how it works, etc etc. just as much information as i can get about it. Thanks.

sephiroth_rhapsodos_sig.png

Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit!
Year 10 Day 276 1:15
There isn't one, and it doesn't.

Stocks provide a little bit of information about a faction and are traded like any other asset. 51% of stocks gives you ownership of a faction. Obviously most factions never sell this amount, unless someone is actually buying the faction.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 276 1:29
Sephiroth Rhapsodos

Ah, so you have to go directly to the faction in order to buy stocks when it's founded? It was the GNS about unbrella corp being refounded that confused me, cos it said stocks would be released to the public, but i see now. Thank you.

sephiroth_rhapsodos_sig.png

Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit!
Year 10 Day 276 21:49
You can find quite a bit of stocks on CPM. You might want to take a look at the thread on our forums that was actually talking about stocks. I'll PM you the link.

Crow_Sig_2.png

Centrepoint Listings: http://market.centrepointstation.com/browse.php?user=c1399