Year

Day

Time

17:59:09

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 283 17:21
Rayos Saree

I need a little more info on Datacards. Like do i need them to build products? If so how do i get them or how do i make them.
Any info would be great, thanks.

Year 10 Day 283 17:36
Yes you need them to build anything. You get a use by contacting the faction that owns the DC, and paying them for the use. They then assign the datacard to a factory, shipyard etc and then you can start production once you have NPCs and raw materials ready.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 283 18:02
Year 10 Day 283 18:16
Rayos Saree

Thanks. So what you are doing is "renting" the data to build something.

Year 10 Day 283 18:20
Helena Gladio

Yes.

mystats.php?uid=c3968

Shout out to my fellow Falleen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpiIWMWWVco
Year 10 Day 283 19:15
Rayos Saree

Darn. So running a faction later on has gotton more expensive. :(

Year 10 Day 285 1:10
Kendall Holm

That is an understatement of the Century

SWC3dsUser.png
Year 10 Day 289 17:18
Rayos Saree

lol, there has to be some other way though. How did the factions get there own yet we are forced to rent them.

Year 10 Day 289 17:41
They were around when DCs were being distributed.

ZE_Cronus_sig3.png
ZE-believer.jpg
Year 10 Day 289 18:22
Rayos Saree

Life sucks. So i guess being a production faction is out. W

Year 10 Day 289 19:49
I wouldn't say that. Just need to know what type of production you are planning. then research who has the DC's to rent out.

Recruiter for Black Nebula Engineering.
Year 10 Day 289 21:23
Or spend the next 6-12 months building a great relationship with one or more DC-holding factions/owners/leaders, and then get your DCs at a greatly reduced rate when you're ready to go faction.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 290 11:36
Rayos Saree

True, so true. Actually alot of this has helped alot.
Thanks!

Year 10 Day 294 6:14
Sanatana Profigous

So how did umbrella corporation who were formed 20 days ago have all their datacards?

mystats.php?uid=c3181
Year 10 Day 294 8:29
Certain types of Factions have "Default Cards" like Ship builders get the Escape Pod. Medical factions get ALL the cards dumped on them since I believe they have to have other factions produce all of them.

Signature.png
Her imaginary friends think you have issues. Her multiple personalities agree. So her inner child is refusing to speak to you!
Year 10 Day 294 8:57
Have a look at the faction creation rules page to see which factions get which DCs naturally.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 10 Day 294 13:45
Rayos Saree

So the ones that give naturally are Ships, mining, medical and recycling ( spelling fail) But arent i allowed to use any data card in a factory? Then it would be alot easier to be a recycling faction as i can produce for items of worth right?

Year 10 Day 294 15:36
Don't forget Smugglers, droids and weapons/items. You can use factories to produce anything as long as it follows the producing rules. Also the faction type for the DC you are building for and size (if it's a ship type).

I work for a ship company, I am building medical ships in a factory and soon my SY.
Recycling can build fighters, like the X-ceptors/Y-ties.

Recruiter for Black Nebula Engineering.
Year 10 Day 294 18:23
Rayos Saree

I will eventually figure out what to do. Once i get da money. Most of my inocme is going towards getting facilties for more income. Unfortunatly, i dont have any money left. :(