Year

Day

Time

14:41:22

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 41 16:21
Haplor Gron

when do you think they will put in combat?

Year 11 Day 41 16:26
When it's done.

Year 11 Day 41 16:27
Sim Karr

Hal, a man of many words...

Year 11 Day 41 16:42
well, aparently,its coming "soon"tm.

lol, Hal.

Year 11 Day 41 17:02
Ara just told me that combat is coming out in 15 minutes.

Year 11 Day 41 20:09
Wait for the Dev Meeting at Berlin (February ?). They usually update the release date on this meeting.

mystats.php?uid=c2237\"

Former Wraith - Former Valeo Exarch and SRE Master Trader

Former KDY 2IC
Year 11 Day 41 20:24
Combat won't be until after R&D, so don't get your hopes up until at least after that's released.

Year 11 Day 56 4:06
Sanatana Profigous

R&D is nearly done, and that counts towards combat, so it should be 1-2 years?

Year 11 Day 56 4:24
I've also heard that combat is actually already finished, but they can't release it until other things are implemented (R&D for example). I doubt it's true, but I'm just throwing it out there.

Year 11 Day 56 4:41
Sanatana Profigous

If I remember correctly, they are hoping to have R&D done either before or completed at the developers meeting. Shouldn't be too long after that ;)

Year 11 Day 56 8:14
I've also heard that combat is actually already finished, but they can't release it until other things are implemented (R&D for example). I doubt it's true, but I'm just throwing it out there. 

Indeed it is not true.

If I remember correctly, they are hoping to have R&D done either before or completed at the developers meeting. Shouldn't be too long after that ;) 

I'm afraid not. At the meeting we need to nut out how R&D will function as a feature i.e. what you will need to have (materials, credits, npcs, kittens, et al.), where you will need to be and who you will need to be. The hard work (the equations) are already done - this is just the "trivial" bit.

With that decided we then start coding it.

Year 11 Day 56 16:27
And combat gets delayed a month every time someone asks when its going to be released. THis may not be true.

Year 11 Day 56 16:30
"And combat gets delayed a month every time someone asks when its going to be released. THis may not be true."

Im afraid that its partially true. It gets delayed 12 hours everytime someone asks...I think >_>

Year 11 Day 57 8:08
And while Khan and the code monkeys do that, myself and the art monkeys have to make hundreds of corresponding images. So it might be a little while.

Year 11 Day 57 19:08
No combat yet...That sucks!

Year 11 Day 152 11:36
Lexar Valaxand

so go play doom 3 instead ^,..,^
but don't say SWC sucks.

Italian policeman 2: You wish to report a murder.
Frank: Attempted murder.
Italian policeman 2: That's not so serious.
Frank: Not when you downgrade it from murder. But when you upgrade it from room service, it's quite serious.
Year 11 Day 153 8:02
Bardan Nyad

wow, way to bump an old thread for no reason :D