Year

Day

Time

10:03:27

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 81 2:16
Hello everyone,

Was just wondering if I could get these questions answered. Thank you ahead of time!

1. As a freelancer, am I able to produce in a factory that is lended by a friend? Or will I need to join a ship producing faction and assign them to the factory?

2. Is it impossible to get a slab now? By the looks of it all sectors are controlled by factions, meaning I must buy one of CPM? Or i am still able to place a slab?

Thanks,
-Mo

Year 11 Day 81 2:17
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

-the latter.

-what you see is what you get. If you can't find any abandoned planets, then you'll have to deal with people.

Year 11 Day 81 2:26
Thanks... But sorry, the latter?

Year 11 Day 81 2:32
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

The second mentioned of the two.

"am I able to produce in a factory that is lended by a friend? Or will I need to join a ship producing faction and assign them to the factory?"

Year 11 Day 81 2:37
Oh alright thanks then :).

Another question;

Is it possible to have a slab on example: http://www.swcombine.com/rules/?Galaxy_Map&planetID=4706

Edited By: Mopar Scape on Year 11 Day 81 2:49
Year 11 Day 81 3:04
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

As you can see, a slab is present. That should be answer enough.

Year 11 Day 81 3:17
But its not owned by anyone and does not do anything when I hover over it with my mouse...

Year 11 Day 81 3:21
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

That just means that the majority of flats on the slab aren't owned by a single faction.

Year 11 Day 81 6:16
Vytor Vex

or they could be owned by a person (individually)?

Year 11 Day 81 6:17
Vincent Strife Antaria

Yes. If the majority of flats are owned by an individual char its listed as none.

Year 11 Day 81 6:21
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Right...which means the majority isn't owned by a single faction.

Year 11 Day 81 14:09
Actually, you dont need to join a ship producing faction for the factory, wouldnt vehicle or item factions offer the same?

Year 11 Day 81 19:13
No idea... I guess your right, cause a factory is used for more than ship production.

Year 11 Day 81 20:08
You have to join the faction-type that corresponds to the asset-type you want to produce.

Year 11 Day 81 21:01
Oh alright, thanks Drexel.