Day

Time

06:49:20

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Creature Capture & Transport Factions
Korvas Varik

My apologies in advance if this has already been covered elsewhere. If so, please point me in the right direction

1)With combat against creatures looming Soon(TM), will it be possible to capture said creatures and transport them elsewhere?

2)The needed capital and such for creating a transport faction is no where to be found on the rules page. Are transport factions no longer able to be created by the regular folk?

Answer to 2) The registration fee is 15 million credits for the information and transportation factions and 25 millions credits for all other factions. In Addition, a 7x7 building is needed for the first HQ.

Answer to 1) Still drafting the rules for this, hence soon™

Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

2) the rules page seems to be messed up. The capital Avid forgot to mention is thirty million credits.

Korvas Varik

Answer to 1) Still drafting the rules for this, hence soon™
-Avid Soyak 

I know. I just thought since I had a valid question about the transport faction that I would try and get one of you crafty little admins to slip up and say something else besides Soon(TM) or "details in a few days" like the proverbial carrot dangled in front of the donkey's face

Either way, thanks Teyacapan and Avid. This has been most helpful.

Dan Hakim

This seems a relevant place to ask, rather than needing a new thread.

In addition to this are there any plans for creatures to have canon abilities?

I'm mainly thinking of vornskrs and ysalamiri and their effect on force users to be honest, but I'm sure there are a few more interesting creatures I can't remember.

Sim Karr

The descriptions team is actually curious too if some creatures will have special abilities. No details are needed just a yes or no.