Day

Time

22:34:54

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2
Year 11 Day 109 2:56
Johnny Fox

I would assume what Ellias is most likely hinting at...is that deposits respawn perhaprs. I mean, it is safe to say that over time...minerals do grow again, plants grow again, gas is created anew...blah blah blah.

Year 11 Day 109 4:37
Are there any public rules regarding the respawn of RMs?

Year 11 Day 109 5:28
Ka`rla Leakey

Each time a deposit looks like it could come to an end there is a chance that a new deposit will be discovered by the mine. This occurs on an acceptable frequency and is as close to respawn as you can get.

Year 11 Day 109 14:42
Xavze Zavan

Seeded grids remain just that..seeded grids.Rescanning a depleted deposit will give a new deposit 100%.Unfortunately,there is no such guarantee for what type of deposit you will rescan..can you say rockivory? ^-^

Credit sinks will do nothing to lower this trader`s inflation.In fact,they will raise trading prices further.I see ships being bought and sold over and over and each time a trader has to make a profit..this is what is driving up prices..plain old fashioned greed

Year 11 Day 109 14:48
Sim Karr

Credit sinks will reduce the amount of credits actually in the game (gone to darkness) which means people won't have as much to spend. Maybe not at first but eventually. As a result people will not be paying high prices for ships because the simply can't afford them. Prices on items will begin to drop because they can't sell them for the high prices. Credits are in abundance right now and as such inflation is on the rise. The only thing that will keep prices high are demand and cost of production regardless of how few the credits are.

Year 11 Day 109 14:59
Xavze Zavan

You really think anyone is gonna do anything but pass these new credit sink costs along?

You can`t run business this way,absorbing all these new costs, if you wanna survive

Edited By: Xavze Zavan on Year 11 Day 109 15:00
Year 11 Day 109 17:51
Trader's greed is not a tangible explanation for high prices.

Year 11 Day 109 18:11
Ok, this is not a discussion forum - go to the General forum if you wish to ramble about what you think is the cause.

Page 1 2