266 are online

Year

Day

Time

09:49:39

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 117 11:18
Can facilities be assigned power from multiple power generators?

Year 11 Day 117 11:21
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Not directly, you can combine several power generators into one pool, though.

Year 11 Day 117 11:38
Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean. Of course you can have multiples in the same city, but I don't understand your comment in regards to powering facilities.

In case I'm not being clear:
Take a city with 5 factories, requiring 40 power total. If you have 2 power generators generating 60 power, you could assign 2 to one PG and 3 to the other. If you built 4 power generators instead, could you assign 2 factories to both PGs 1 and 2, and 3 factories to both PGs 3 and 4?

Year 11 Day 117 11:43
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

You can, when a power generator has its full 30 power available, link it to another power generator for a combined 60 power output which can be distributed as you like.

You can not power a facility halfway with one generator.

I'm not sure about your example, though. With a single factory requiring 8 power none of the conditions you list require more than the 30 power per generator. :/

Year 11 Day 117 13:19
Xavze Zavan

Yes you can power facils from more than 1 source.Most of the time this happens inadvertently with our beloved new power assign system but it can be done manually also

Anyone that has gone to a city to try a fix a mysterious power shortage has probably experienced this the first go

Year 11 Day 117 13:20
If you are asking if it is possible to power facilities redundantly, I believe the answer is yes. But as Tey said, you can't use two generators with insufficient power left individually to combine to power one facility.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 117 16:33
Thank you everyone!