257 are online

Year

Day

Time

18:51:18

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 146 10:46
I am on my first Raw Material pickup and I cannot find them. I am at the location, and my inventory states that they are there but I do not know how to locate them to load. They are in a starport. I fear that there is something I am not doing.

Please help a bother out.
Mojo

Year 11 Day 146 11:11
You have to go into the starport, find the building management room (cockpit), then load them onto your ship through the materials interface.

Year 11 Day 146 11:19
Do I have to have special access or operator of facility? I have found the control room but I cannot find that control

Year 11 Day 146 11:36
I have figured it out...thank you

Year 11 Day 146 23:53
Ah've had a couple requests to pick up some RM's, mind telling how you managed to load them into your ship?

When the Galaxy is reduced to a single candle in the midst of darkness...

Ah\'m the one holding the water cannon
Year 11 Day 147 0:25
To fly somewhere and load the ship you came on with mats, you need the following:
A ship.
Some mats.
A facility holding the mats.
For the process to work, you must be assigned as pilot to the vessel and operator to the facility. Land outside the designated storage facility, exit your vessel, and enter the facility.

Then, like Mikel said, "You have to go into the starport [or whatever facility], find the building management room (cockpit), then load them [the mats] onto your ship through the 'materials' interface."

Like the ship you came on, you have to be assigned as operator (pilot) of the facility for the above-quoted action to work. Then you re-board your vessel, double-check the mats are aboard, and fly away.

Year 11 Day 147 1:11
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

34piflj.jpg

Year 11 Day 147 1:19
Much thanks

Last question: does it matter what sort of ship you use? As long as it has the room for the mats of course

When the Galaxy is reduced to a single candle in the midst of darkness...

Ah\'m the one holding the water cannon
Year 11 Day 147 1:31
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Nope, as long as it has the cargo capacity.

Staff consensus that avatar was inappropriately suggestive. (retards)
Year 11 Day 147 1:47
Again, very much thanks

Year 11 Day 147 5:19
Also, you don't technically have to be operator or anything of the ship/vehicle/facility/station you are loading the mats into - you just have to have access, so crewlist works just as well.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 147 7:40
Also open-to-all should also work

"Clarr's a big mean jerk and he steals my lunch money and makes me cry."