203 are online

Year

Day

Time

04:46:04

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Who do I cantact to find out why I was banned?
I and my son Tim Both have accounts with SWC. We registered as a multi having the same IP and now we've been banned. I would suspect that it has something to do with my dealings in the combine, I got faction looted, as I was trying to put AGE back together and then decided to go pirate. I didn't think that was breaking any rules? My son, tim, wanted to join in with me.

So, did we brake rules in doing this? If so we did it unintentionally, I tried to look up all the rules on multi's that I could, and really didn't find much. I love the game and would very much like to get back to it. Someone please get back with me on this.

Lance Korian

The place to start would be the Sim News, where most bans are announced promptly.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Flich was the one that banned you. Hopefully he will be able to shed some light for you on his reasons if you feel it was unwarranted.

Ellias_sig6.png
Ku`Bakai Roche

From SimNews:

"Ewoks being sacrificed
(Posted by Flich on Year 11 Day 152 21:33)

The following accounts have been banned for thirty days:

Lance Korian
Shotan Turok

The above mention players may contact me after thirty days to have one of the accounts retrieved. All kittens have been spared and an ewok has been sacrificed to the gods. "

It appears Flich believes both accounts are the same person, you'll have to talk it over with him.

KUranktagsig.gif
Ok, thanks. One account is mine the other belongs to my son [Whom I convinced to join so we could have some fun together] So yeah, I left him an E-Mail I hope he gets back to me.

Lance