Year

Day

Time

21:54:57

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 158 3:56
Dan Hakim

Every now and again this gets mentioned, and I'd like to find out more about what's happening but can't find it anywhere. Is this a leaders only topic or have I been a bit blind?

DukhaBanrHRZNTL_zps08e5f7a7.png
Year 11 Day 158 4:57
Canonization of ships? I'm in the process of running up canon stats so the rest of the admin/devs can look and tweak as needed. Galaxy? Jesfa's heading that project and is currently building up lists of all the systems and planets in the canon SW universe. Don't think there are any other canonization projects around.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 158 11:20
Dan Hakim

Keep hearing bits and pieces but nothing more. Like maybe a new sector here or that system is gonna be rearranged, but I have no idea where any of this info came from originally. So I suppose the main one I was after was the stuff Jesfa is working on, but is there no public info,discussion or updates about this (or the ships) anywhere? Other than the recent SIMNews 'these ships are now called...'

But even what you've just told me is new to me, so thanks for that.

DukhaBanrHRZNTL_zps08e5f7a7.png
Year 11 Day 158 13:29
Should I assume the vehicles will be looked at after the ships then, Ellias? :P

ZE_Cronus_sig3.png
ZE-believer.jpg
Year 11 Day 158 17:59
Yeah. Doing ships first as they are probably the main entity class that is used and made. And the most iconic. We'll move onto vehicles and items etc after the ships are done.

Dan, a lot of the information is kept behind doors as we build up the information as this will mean that players cannot use this information to get an advantage over other players. As for the information, it comes from a variety of canon sources - for the galaxy map changes this is primarily the SW Atlas. We have even spotted some errors in it that Jesfa has already passed onto the authors and will be changed for their next version.

Ellias_sig6.png