182 are online

Year

Day

Time

21:13:54

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Help, I have JM5000, 5 passenger ship, wont let me board with more then 1!
I have a JM5000, which as you know is a 5 passenger ship. I already have my droid in the cockpit and i just got off to pickup the 3 recently purchased NPC's i have. But when i tried to board the ship it wouldn't let me on with 3,2, or even 1 of the NPC's...It says it holds 5 and only 1 is on right now....whats going on?

You are adding the NPCs to your party yes?

Ellias_sig6.png
I noticed this aswell, the rules page says the JM5000 can hold 5 passengers(http://www.swcombine.com/rules/?Freighters&ID=36), but on the stats page the passenger limit is 2. I've never been able to get more then 2 passengers (including the pilot/myself) into a JM5000.

Prince of House Kalsi
Leader of Galactic Medical
Head of State of the Confederacy of Independent Systems
Yes they are added to my party but like stated above, it wont let me have more the 2 passengers even though the Rules page says 5 passengers!

Odd. Make a bug about it and ensure you put in your ships ID numbers.

Ellias_sig6.png
Kuro Neko

My JM5000 (ID# 6249) also shows max capacity as 2 passengers.

I made a bug report here:
http://bugs.swcombine.com/view.php?id=5595 (please add to it rather than start a new one).

RSani002.gif
There is no god but Ara... All will walk his path...
The Faithful of Ara <--- (Warning: music link)
I can confirm this as the case with all of the JMs that Alissma owns, also. 2 passengers only showing on the stats.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Very odd. I went and looked at the JM's information in our entity stats tool, and it shows as it having 5 passengers like the rules page.

Ellias_sig6.png
So... what are the chances of having this fixed?
My JM5000s still only allow 2 passengers.

Prince of House Kalsi
Leader of Galactic Medical
Head of State of the Confederacy of Independent Systems