Year

Day

Time

18:50:52

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 192 5:20
Ryan Roche

I was wondering, when a character dies, does his profile get blocked as if a normal person set his account to private? So, for example, my account is set to public. If my character dies, my account will automatically be set to private?

Thanks!

~Ryan

Ryan's Arts Workshop
Year 11 Day 192 6:23
I think it depends on if you choose to respawn or not. Not entirely sure about this rule, but I believe if you choose to respawn the profile page will change to reflect your new character. At least, that's what it seems when you read this rule exert.

3.2/ What happens to you?

After death you must wait 3 weeks before being able to rejoin as a playing character. During the "death wait", the only Darkness ability available will be to view CPs. After three weeks when you login to Darkness or the members page a 'change name' box will prompt to select a new name. The name of a dead character will not be reusable, so a new character name will have to be selected 

Year 11 Day 192 6:30
Bento, those profiles are linked to a character not player, so restarting would still mean that the old character has a profile. I think. If they do remain I would guess its is the same as it was before they died.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 192 10:07
From a couple of quick profile searches, I believe the profile is either set to hidden or deleted altogether, Ryan.

Year 11 Day 193 1:23
Ryan Roche

That's what I thought, thanks again Mikel. :)

~Ryan

Ryan's Arts Workshop