Okay I've heard a lot of stuff about kicking the bucket but it doesn't add up. So here are my questions for you recreates:
1. When you die do you log in under a different handle or what? I assume you do but I heard something that kinda contradicted it.
2. Do you have to register yourself as a multi? I assume you don't but I heard something that kinda contradicted it.
3. I heard you can chose your new handle and skills and race pretty much as soon as you die. Is this true? If so how does it work?
4. I heard that you don't have to make a completely new account. How does that work?
Bad Rp questions:
1. Is it okay to rp as a clone or genetically altered person?
2. Is it okay to rp as a...hmm...imagine batman in sw...without the suit, morals, gear, name, and attitude. So just some one with his combat skills pretty much.
3. Is it okay to RP coming from a planet it that is way out in the unknown regions and the planet is completely isolated from everything else? Or at-least no one has found it yet.
Edited By: Christian Hall on Year 11 Day 193 19:27
When you die you still login under your current handle until you create a new one. Before you recreate you must submit a new handle and wait for it to be approved.
While dead you will have a countdown timer under your avi and once the three weeks are up you will have a Create Character option. As long as your new handle has been approved you can select race, stats...
Once you create a new character you will have to login with your new handle.
You still retain the same account, just a new handle
You are not a multi seeing it is the same account
Robotic Japanese Toilet: I give you...happy poopy time.
Fry: Sorry, you know too much.