Time

03:25:42

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Respawn, and bad rp questions
Year 11 Day 193 18:44
Christian Hall

Okay I've heard a lot of stuff about kicking the bucket but it doesn't add up. So here are my questions for you recreates:

________
Re-spawn questions:

1. When you die do you log in under a different handle or what? I assume you do but I heard something that kinda contradicted it.

2. Do you have to register yourself as a multi? I assume you don't but I heard something that kinda contradicted it.

3. I heard you can chose your new handle and skills and race pretty much as soon as you die. Is this true? If so how does it work?

4. I heard that you don't have to make a completely new account. How does that work?

1. Is it okay to rp as a clone or genetically altered person?
2. Is it okay to rp as a...hmm...imagine batman in sw...without the suit, morals, gear, name, and attitude. So just some one with his combat skills pretty much.
3. Is it okay to RP coming from a planet it that is way out in the unknown regions and the planet is completely isolated from everything else? Or at-least no one has found it yet.

Edited By: Christian Hall on Year 11 Day 193 19:27
Year 11 Day 193 18:58
Gunther Innis Tennor

When you die you still login under your current handle until you create a new one. Before you recreate you must submit a new handle and wait for it to be approved.

While dead you will have a countdown timer under your avi and once the three weeks are up you will have a Create Character option. As long as your new handle has been approved you can select race, stats...

Once you create a new character you will have to login with your new handle.

You still retain the same account, just a new handle

You are not a multi seeing it is the same account

Robotic Japanese Toilet: I give you...happy poopy time.
Fry: Sorry, you know too much.
Year 11 Day 193 19:01
1. When you die, you can log in as your old handle up to the point that you respawn.

2. You do not have to register as a multi, as you use the same account, just under a new character

3. You can choose your new handle immediately, your race and skills are chosen when you respawn.

4. The account itself is labeled under your real name, the character name is just a value in the database that is changed as necessary.

Year 11 Day 193 19:14
Christian Hall

Ahhhh okay, thank you! Now when Creature vs. PC comes out I can face that rancor with confidence.

Edited By: Christian Hall on Year 11 Day 193 19:19
Year 11 Day 193 21:52
"1. Is it okay to rp as a clone or genetically altered person?"

No.

"2. Is it okay to rp as a...hmm...imagine batman in sw...without the suit, morals, gear, name, and attitude. So just some one with his combat skills pretty much."

... You mean you want to play someone who can beat the crap out of everyone else? Sure... as long as you have the skill points to back it up.

"3. Is it okay to RP coming from a planet it that is way out in the unknown regions and the planet is completely isolated from everything else? Or at-least no one has found it yet."

Sooooo... how would you have any knowledge of regular SW tech, or have gotten off it in the first place?
I mean, you can, but it might not make a whole lot of sense.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 193 22:42
And just to add, while you are dead you can change your name as much as you like - its only locked in once you spawn your new character, and it will use the last name you chose and was accepted.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 194 17:35
Christian Hall

^Thats even better!

Thanks for the RP answers Hal. I have an entire back up character already thought of just in case something happens (Something bad).
And trust me, I won't have a background that doesn't make sense.