174 are online

Year

Day

Time

02:38:23

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 209 13:23
A friend of mine is staying with me for a bit and I saw the game and wanted to join. Since he is using my computer occasionally wile he is here he helped me with the multi thing. It's been 3 days and I still haven't received a reply for my moniker. I chose the name Sirius Brown and my email is theroundabout@gmail.com.

I'm really looking forward to joining your game. :)

Year 11 Day 215 12:58
Check your Spam mail, as the reply may have gone there.

DacSigcopy.png
Avid Soyak
Asst Simmaster
avid@swcombine.com

[21:08] [.Veynom] love is for the weak !
Year 11 Day 215 18:22
Avid, did you check the posting date?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 216 3:11
At least it was posted in the same year, unlike some other threads I've seen.

Year 11 Day 216 5:49
Gunther Innis Tennor

The difference is that Avid has access to tools to tell him if this was already sorted out before his post.

Love ya Avid :p

Robotic Japanese Toilet: I give you...happy poopy time.
Fry: Sorry, you know too much.
Year 11 Day 216 9:21
well, atleast someone responded to the poor fellow :P

DacSigcopy.png
Avid Soyak
Asst Simmaster
avid@swcombine.com

[21:08] [.Veynom] love is for the weak !
Year 11 Day 217 12:31
sorry to bother everyone, but my problem is as follows.

I was recently unbanned for my issue with mulites, and the character i unbanned is dead, i have 9 days to go till re-spawn, so i decided to enter a name for my new character so i didnt have to wait when my time came up. But the administration team declined saying it is suspicious? i was wondering why....

Thank you for your time.

Nick Jackson

Year 11 Day 217 12:57
It looks like you might have tried to create a whole new account as opposed to actually submitting a handle on your existing account. How exactly did you submit the handle?

Year 11 Day 217 17:52
As Phillip says New handles are either rejected or accepted - there isn't really anything about a new handle being suspicious.

On the other hand, if you went to create an entirely new account, then yes it would of been rejected as that would be you owning 2 accounts which is not allowed.

Log into the character you had unbanned, and under your avatar there should be a link to allow you to choose a new handle for when you can respawn.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 219 18:24
my best friend tried signing up and misspelled his email and tried rejoining and was declined with this message: I suggest you don't try that again. The misspelled email is assigned to Tono Lacreed. The correct email would have been assigned to Tonok Alinarin. What is the reason for the decline of his application. i also have a ticket opened to register myself as a multi

Year 11 Day 236 7:11
I recently tried too make an account but i received an email saying i already have two other accounts but ive never been on this game before and because of the two accounts i apparently already have my new account was rejected. What should i do.

My chosen name is Diodorus Siculus and my email is dyerlam@yahoo.co.uk cna some one pls help me because i realy want to play this game.