182 are online

Year

Day

Time

23:59:59

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 218 21:25
I am trying to sign up for this game but it won't let me use the name Wrex B. Hunter. When I include the . after B it says I can't use an Apostrophe and when I remove the dot it just says nothing except for the character name is not allowed. Why can't I use this name.

Year 11 Day 218 22:14
You will need to use the full name for the middle. A single letter is not allowed. SO just use Wrex Barnabus Hunter (or whatever it stands for) and it should let you.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 219 0:11
Or take the B out and just RP it.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 219 20:10
I tried just removing the B and having Wrex Hunter as my name but it still says it isn't accepted. I know the first name comes from a character in another universe but it said that you are allowed to use the first name just not the complete name. What could be the reason?

Year 11 Day 219 20:30
Aren't there other characters already named "Wrex"? That shouldn't be the problem.

Year 11 Day 219 20:37
Was it automatically rejected by the system, or did you receive an e-mail after a couple of hours?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 220 0:20
If it was an automatic rejection, likely another player already has that name, used to have it, or it was rejected before. Don't see why it would be rejected in the manual run through.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 220 19:49
This is what it tells me after I click the proceed button:

Membership application failed!
The character name you provided does not match our rules requirements. Make sure you are not using any Restricted Names or Titles.
It is highly recommended that you read The Character Creation Rules
Please go [back] to fix it up.

It says the same thing when I try us ing the name Wrex Bounty Hunter. Should I just give up on this name entirely and try and think up a new one?

Year 11 Day 220 20:53
Try Wrex Bo Hunter

I am whatever you say I am; If I wasn\'t, then why would I say I am?

\"Photobucket\"

Year 11 Day 220 23:15
Possibly its picking up on the Hunter part and rejecting it because of that. Try a different surname, see if that works.

Ellias_sig6.png