Year 11 Day 219 19:01
Did this name REALLY get approved?

"Drunkbacca Gould"

Drunk-bacca?

I mean COME ON...

Deny deny deny.
Year 11 Day 219 19:40
Vek Nkik

No, the Admins made it because you touch yourself.

As stated several times by the administration all names that were created before the current handle rules will not be changed unless the person requests it.

Year 11 Day 219 21:11
Christian Hall

If it annoys you a lot A&E him then when he recreates he won't be able to use it again. Thats what I will do come combat.

Year 11 Day 219 21:11
Nobody asked you pint sized prick...

Deny deny deny.
Year 11 Day 219 21:14
Christian Hall

I take offense at that! You can call me names, insult my suggestion, even hack my account, but tease my height and that's it!
Onto my blacklist with you!
(I'm actually 5f 10in.-11in. And I haven't even hit 16 yet.)

Now lets keep this OT before we get in trouble.

Year 11 Day 219 21:17
whoa. not you Christian.

The short Jawa talking smack.

*bows* I'm apologize Mr. Hall. We posted at the same time.

Deny deny deny.
Year 11 Day 219 21:22
Christian Hall

Oh eeeeerrrr, I thought you posted to fast......Well that was funny, plus I'm only sensitive about my height in RL so you would've been safe....eeeerrr yeah thtat was strange.

Year 11 Day 219 21:54
Will you stop with the deleting-all-your-posts-because-you-don't-want-to-play-anymore? Really, it's pathetic.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 219 23:12
Every time I bring up a legitimate topic I have some forum troll flame me for no apparent reason. You being one of them. So I delete my posts because I can. And if it annoys you, then great, mission accomplished.

Like the Jawa. I asked why some lame handle got approved, and I get flamed for it.

And what do I get? Some smart-ass teenager talking smack.

Then Christian comes in, gives legitimate advice and input. <---Thumbs up to this guy :-)

All I asked was a legitimate question.

Then here comes Hal "The Forum Troll" Breden with his enormous ego. "Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah."

Ban me please from the forums, at least that will keep me from torturing myself. Majority of you half-ass A-sims are A+ idiots.

Edited By: Arkondrius Ray`Dur on Year 11 Day 219 23:31

Deny deny deny.
Year 11 Day 219 23:34
If it's a legitimate question, you got a legitimate answer, regardless of the flame, and had no reason to remove it. The only reason seems to be that you're a big baby who can't take a little criticism, and needs to take his ball and go cry in a corner whenever somebody says something he doesn't like.

And by the way, I'm not an ASim. Try getting your facts straight before you throw your next tantrum, child.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 219 23:51
Gunther Innis Tennor

Well, I am an Admin and you're getting a little vacation so you can cool off and think about your actions....

...BTW, this thread has served some purpose? Closed.