Time

02:23:18

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 352 13:01
Guest/Visitor

what is a ooc acount

Year 6 Day 352 13:39
OOC stands for Out Of Character. That is, pertaining to you the player and not to the character that you play.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "ooc account" without seeing it in the context you are asking about.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 6 Day 352 15:34
Guest/Visitor

how do i start one

Year 6 Day 352 15:52
You mean how do you sign up to play??

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Year 6 Day 352 16:00
Guest/Visitor

ya how do i start to play on a occ acount

Year 6 Day 352 16:18
Tai`to Kale

What are you speaking about? an star wars combine account or the OOC profile?

Year 6 Day 352 16:39
Guest/Visitor

ooc profile can i play sw combine the game with one if so how i want to play this game very badly but have a free acount i need to find a way to play it

Year 6 Day 352 16:52
Tai`to Kale

You got it wrong, an OOC profile is part of an Star Wars Combine account, not another type. The OOC profile is just so you can show your real life picture to others along with a small comment.

If you want to play you should find someone with a paid e-mail, that's what i was forced to do...

EDIT: Typo killing!

Edited By: Tai`to Kale on Year 6 Day 352 17:02
Year 6 Day 352 16:57
Guest/Visitor

but how do i start an occ profile

Year 6 Day 352 17:01
Tai`to Kale

Once you have an star wars combine account it can be found under the Manage option.

Year 6 Day 352 18:40
The first thing you need to do is go to http://www.swcombine.com and select the "join" link right under the login area. That will get you signed up for the game, once your application passes the requirements.

If you only have a free email, then that's a completely separate issue and entirely your problem. Almost every ISP offers email to subscribers, so use that. If someone else pays for it and doesn't want spam, you can change it to a free email as soon as you are accepted - they only need get 1 email because of it.

Lastly, try using a little punctuation in your posts, reading them before you hit the "post" button to make sure they make sense, and stop mindlessly repeating yourself when it's obvious we don't understand your question.