Year

Day

Time

03:30:49

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 224 11:39
Paul Orion

I clicked loyally every day, but didn't got my fidelity bonus for this week? any ideas why?

j4sm.jpg
Year 11 Day 224 17:25
I too have not received said fidelity bonus.

Think you\'ve seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!
Year 11 Day 224 18:14
Gunther Innis Tennor

We have a bugbase for a reason.

Robotic Japanese Toilet: I give you...happy poopy time.
Fry: Sorry, you know too much.
Year 11 Day 226 17:06
Deleted Post
Paul Orion
Deleted by Gitane Z. Reason: If you wont register on the bugbase then you aren't trying to help this game progress
Year 11 Day 226 18:03
If something is not doing what it should be doing, that is a bug. It takes 2 seconds to sign up and another couple to make a report. Yes, ASims could give you CPs. However we don't know how mucuh you should of gotten. And though we oculd do it, whats stopping it happen the next week. And the next...

FIxing the bug means you will have little issues later on.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 226 18:48
Gunther Innis Tennor

We have asims for a reason too.

- Paul Orion

Well, here's the hypothetical:

I reimburse the CPs to yourself and others who complain publicly

Then the issue is resolved and they run a script to reimburse people automatically

Those who I reimbursed all of a sudden get double the amount of CP than they deserved

I see this as a pretty easy concept that doesn't need to be explained since no one is going to manually reimburse 4000+ potential accounts that got shorted. I view this in the same vein of 1 account per player, don't create more unnecessary work for the Admins seeing we have enough things to fix.

Year 11 Day 226 19:10
Is it pedantic to point out that the topic of this thread is technically "Combine Points points"?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 226 19:17
Gunther Innis Tennor

Paul makes a point and points out that Combine Points fidelity points weren't dished out and then Gitane points to the bugbase to make his point about Paul's pointing to Combine Points points lacking.

Year 11 Day 226 19:53
Deleted Post
Deleted by Gitane Z. Reason: The bugbase link is on every page