Year

Day

Time

21:07:54

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 227 21:20
Seele

When did the character bio section get cut down in character limit? Half my bio is missing, and I don't think there was a Sim News warning regarding it, so now half my bio is missing and I'd like it back.

"Seele's Law: As a New Republic Senate discussion grows longer, the probability of comparison involving the Galactic Empire approaches 1."
Year 11 Day 228 0:25
Ah noticed some sigs got cropped some time ago, haven't really been looking to see if they still are, but the Bio cut might be related

Year 11 Day 228 1:05
If it was a change to the DB field (deliberate or accidental), and not just the display amount, then it'll be gone. Hope you had a back-up.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 228 4:37
Seele

Should still be in a DB backup somewhere, Hal. As it turns out, no, I didn't keep a backup of it as I edited it real-time as things of significant worth cropped up. Someone else might have one though.

A bit of warning would've been nice though.

"Seele's Law: As a New Republic Senate discussion grows longer, the probability of comparison involving the Galactic Empire approaches 1."
Year 11 Day 228 13:51
Eric Jackson

If there's a backup available, I'd like to know who to poke. My bio is about a third as long now as it ever was. :( Too many stories in eight years.

I am the powers that be
Year 11 Day 228 17:10
Kyria's got chopped too, she's checking to see which DVD she burned the backup onto. Unless it's on one of the blu-ray disks.

Signature.png
Her imaginary friends think you have issues. Her multiple personalities agree. So her inner child is refusing to speak to you!