Year

Day

Time

09:53:48

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 227 21:20
Seele

When did the character bio section get cut down in character limit? Half my bio is missing, and I don't think there was a Sim News warning regarding it, so now half my bio is missing and I'd like it back.

"Seele's Law: As a New Republic Senate discussion grows longer, the probability of comparison involving the Galactic Empire approaches 1."
Year 11 Day 228 0:25
Ah noticed some sigs got cropped some time ago, haven't really been looking to see if they still are, but the Bio cut might be related

Year 11 Day 228 1:05
If it was a change to the DB field (deliberate or accidental), and not just the display amount, then it'll be gone. Hope you had a back-up.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 228 4:37
Seele

Should still be in a DB backup somewhere, Hal. As it turns out, no, I didn't keep a backup of it as I edited it real-time as things of significant worth cropped up. Someone else might have one though.

A bit of warning would've been nice though.

"Seele's Law: As a New Republic Senate discussion grows longer, the probability of comparison involving the Galactic Empire approaches 1."
Year 11 Day 228 13:51
Eric Jackson

If there's a backup available, I'd like to know who to poke. My bio is about a third as long now as it ever was. :( Too many stories in eight years.

Pain ain't the scars or the cuts. Pain is when you know you re not enough
Pain is possessing no trust. Pain is when you don't feel what you touch
Pain ain't shooting a man dead, it's afterward what happens in your head
Year 11 Day 228 17:10
Kyria's got chopped too, she's checking to see which DVD she burned the backup onto. Unless it's on one of the blu-ray disks.

Signature.png
Her imaginary friends think you have issues. Her multiple personalities agree. So her inner child is refusing to speak to you!