Year

Day

Time

14:32:00

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 229 4:54
Ryan Roche

Hey all, I have a question about signing out of your account. Say I signed to SWC in a public computer in an airport, and forgot to sign out - when I sign in from my personal PC will it sign out all other accounts? And if not, is there a period of time of idling when the account automatically signs out?

Thanks!

~Ryan

Ryan's Arts Workshop
Year 11 Day 229 6:11
It will usually log you out if you close the browser window.

SWC will not log you out if you login from two computers at once.

Year 11 Day 229 6:20
There is an auto sign out after about 5-6+ hours of being idle, but usually closing the window will only speed up the process not do it as soon as the window has been closed (there have been times ah've closed the window for an hour or so, thinking ah've finished for the day, only to find mahself still on the computer and decide to go back and check something and find ah don't have to log back in)

Ok, made a mistake: if the window is closed you are automatically logged out, if you just close the tab you are not

Edited By: Tiali Bixa-Loca on Year 11 Day 229 7:28
Year 11 Day 229 12:17
Closing the browser usually works, but the best advice is to try really hard to remember to sign out when on a public machine. =P

Year 11 Day 230 16:10
Ryan Roche

Thanks for the advice guys, but unfortunately closing the browser does not log you out of SWC. Just tried it.

~Ryan

Ryan's Arts Workshop
Year 11 Day 230 18:49
Depends on the browser/OS? I've always had SWC log me out whenever the browser is closed, but if I just close the tab, or a different browser window it keeps me logged in if I re-open the site.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 231 1:05
Ryan Roche

Firefox / XP. Firefox might be responsible for that, but I was pretty sure it doesn't make you auto-login to SWC.

~Ryan

Ryan's Arts Workshop