Day

Time

20:41:48

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » A new beginning...[Now Closable]
Year 11 Day 242 4:51
I don't know where else to post this so sorry if this is the wrong place.

Recently my character was killed so I'm currently on the death wait. I am trying to make a plan for my new character, but I've hit a snag. I don't know what race I want to be. What race I am is very important to me as I enjoy roleplaying. Below are the races I had in mind.

Races:

Geonosian
Dug
Verpine
Selkath

I can't deside which race I like best. I would like some input from fellow members of the combine to help me make this dificult choice.

Conclusion -

I thank you all for your imput. I've desided to have a go at being a Dug. Wish me luck with my new existance.

Edited By: Marli Ruk on Year 11 Day 255 3:43
Year 11 Day 242 17:04
I've kinda wanted to try a Selkath, personally. But that's just me. What is it that you were wanting to do with you next character, either game or RP-wise? Does one of these races fit that goal more than the others?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 242 18:41
I personally have liked the Geonosians. Just like their speech and that they can fly.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 244 9:56
From that list I'd pick Geonosian for the same reason as Ellias, they can fly and if I am correct its only playable race in SWC that can fly atm.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--
Year 11 Day 244 11:06
Wookiee! But from that list, I'd also have to go with Geonosian.

Year 11 Day 244 17:08
Krote Kalmar

Well inorder avoid a biased answer *cough* Selkath *cough*
I'll let you compare the top four races I would choose if I had to respawn:

Talz
Kubaz
Geonosian
Sanyassan

ncbar.png