Year

Day

Time

16:30:59

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 267 6:48
Wrex Skarr

Allrite so i am moving some items for a client but i have encountered a problem, i cannot drop the items i am holding from my inventory, when i drag them to the drop box nothing happens, Is there anyway other than this to drop them?

Patriarch Of House Skarr
Leader Of Clan Hruk'Tu
Year 11 Day 267 7:05
That should work, but you can always try the old Position -> Items interface.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 267 7:50
Wrex Skarr

ya drag and drop wont work, how exactly do i do it the other way?

Patriarch Of House Skarr
Leader Of Clan Hruk'Tu
Year 11 Day 267 8:07
Hal, i found this problem a few weeks ago. i never reported it cus i was using IE7 and thought it was just my computer. for it it would do the loading thing and just never drop it.

Wrex: on the right side of the screen click on "position" you can't do this from the "cockpit". once you clicked on "Position" scroll your screen down just a touch, you will then see on the far left side of your screen (just under the room map) a button "items" that will load the item screen for the lower half of your screen. from there you will see all the items that you have on you. if you click on the image of the item you want to drop, you will then see the option to drop it.

I hope that helps :)

Photobucket
Year 11 Day 267 18:15
Are you sure there is sufficient space to drop what you are holding? Its likely that is what is causing you problems.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 268 20:17
for me i know there was space for it, but i can't speak for everyone.

Photobucket