250 are online

Year

Day

Time

18:54:12

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 276 3:57
Just wondering: is it possible to see how the max weight you can carry and how much is remaining, other than when trying to pick something up? Not sure if it is already around somewhere but would be nice to be able to check it, like you can with ships/vehicles

Year 11 Day 276 4:01
Position screen?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 276 5:30
^

Should be to the right of the map/room description area where all the stats are kept.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 276 5:38
why those are not in Kg? They are kinda confusing atm.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Year 11 Day 276 5:45
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Because nothing else is in kilograms.

Year 11 Day 276 5:50
Oh, those are the personal stats? Thank you, now ah just have to figure out what the numbers mean (never claimed to be very bright, 'dim' would be a step up)

Year 11 Day 276 11:12
Christian Hall

^ Don't feel bad! I have a reasonably hard time with them to, just because they aren't in lbs and inches. I just go by what I think my PC should be able to hold and it seems to work out right.

Year 11 Day 276 17:32
Actually Ten, all items and weapons are in kg, which is what you deal with on your person. Maybe ask Clarr to update the numbers to kg when he updates poistion 2, but is it that hard to move the decimal point 3 places in the meantime?

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 276 23:02
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

I was mainly talking about the other interface sections, but that's a good point, I hadn't considered the rules pages. They really should 'ton' that too, for consistency's sake.

Year 11 Day 277 2:23
I think the only issue then is that most items will be 3rd or 4th decimal place, which looks ungainly.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 277 2:27
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Ah, but it would minimize confusion for a certain part of the population not used to the simplicity of the metric system.