279 are online

Year

Day

Time

11:30:26

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 281 9:48
Im curious about a situation. I posted the bug report per the irc help room here

http://bugs.swcombine.com/view.php?id=6112

What I want to know is, has function in recycling stations been coded/activated? After talking to some ol recycling pros, they remember it being in DEV server, but never being able to get it to work correctly and never remember it being "turned on" in the actual game. any help?

And if it is not working or needs work and testing, I am currently in love with recycling and would love to help get this feature activated as much as possible.

xvflKAn_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
Year 11 Day 281 15:55
I was told by someone it was a bug and no recycling con happen.

Photobucket

Year 11 Day 281 17:12
recycling does happen.. i have been doing it for a few weeks. Im asking in terms of station recycling. Now if your referring to that... thats what i was afraid of.. :(

Year 11 Day 283 11:08
any admins who know anything about this. as i said.. id be glad to help develope it with you if needed

Year 11 Day 283 11:08
any admins who know anything about this. as i said.. id be glad to help develope it with you if needed

Year 11 Day 283 18:43
I believe Sin fixed up the recycling code a month or so back and got it working again. Not sure if that included getting the stations working again.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 287 13:14
well.. they appear to not even have anything that works.. good to know it was "fixed"