Time

21:21:31

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Facilities Powered but No Income - Delete Please
Year 11 Day 290 11:20
Deleted Post
Deleted by Shem Hassik. Reason: We're done here.
Year 11 Day 290 11:22
Income only runs at he end of every month, and it has been delayed often as there are too many income facilities for the server to easily handle. Your other problem could be an inactive operator.

The operator is the person who is usually running the day to day operations of the facility. In income facilities, it is the person who has a high trading skill and can therefore get you the most money. Many people set the operator to few people who offer their services to the public.

Edited By: Jevon Lambright on Year 11 Day 290 21:05
Year 11 Day 290 11:26
Thanks for the tip. Since I don't know anyone, I've set myself as operator for the time being. Hope they start paying out this month. 7 offices, 2 hotels, and 3 taverns ought to bring in SOME kind of money...

Thanks again.

Year 11 Day 290 11:32
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Don't forget to set them 'open to all' if they're not already.

Year 11 Day 290 12:25
Ryan Roche

You have to be the *manager* of the facilities as well if you plan on receiving the income.

~Ryan

Ryan's Arts Workshop
Year 11 Day 290 12:43
Vek Nkik

Operators should have a high trading skill, not leadership.

thesandcrawler1.png
Year 11 Day 290 17:27
Its also possible that they were built since the last FI run, and so even if they were set up correctly (manager active, operator active, powered and open to all) they would not have received income and so would show up as 0 on the inventory page.

And Jevon shame on you - its Trade skill as Vek said, not Leadership that determines the income.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 290 21:06
I see nothing of the sort