181 are online

Year

Day

Time

22:14:23

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 306 22:16
I am trying to pick up Items from a friends ship. How do I pick up the items and not just stow them? I admit this new system has me confused.

Keyprofile-1.jpg\"
Year 11 Day 307 0:35
You can click and drag them to the box on left, where you see the equipped items slots. It might be the only way, not sure.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Year 11 Day 307 8:39
Click and drag is the main method. If you are simply moving the items from ship to ship, you can use the drop down menu at the bottom to first move the items to the Entrance Room (if not already there) and from there you can load them into another entity at that location that you can access. Means you can move more than just a handful of items if you have a lot you need moving.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 314 21:57
Korvas Varik

will there be another way to equip items to hand at some point?

varik1
Year 11 Day 315 3:54
Nope - this is the new way. Much easier to use than the old way.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 315 10:48
I can agree this is easier if you only have so many items that you do not have to scroll the screen.

If you have hundreds of items that are not crated, it is a little bit harder to equip them. Not that I have had to do it too often, but holding down the mouse button with one finger and and scrolling with the other is a bit hard.

Overall this way is easier, just sucks if you have a large amount of items.

Year 11 Day 315 17:06
Korvas Varik

oh I agree its easier, except on mobile devices

varik1
Year 11 Day 315 19:48
SWC is not designed to work on mobile platforms. If you can use it, great. It has been mentioned a few times to get a mobile version, but we don't have the coders to be able to do so. So, just think of it as a bonus that you can log in on a mobile platform, rather than a right.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 316 1:02
Korvas Varik

Understood. Thank you for your prompt answer Elias

varik1