Time

07:40:23

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 319 16:59
so i was toolin along the galaxy in a yt 1300
the longest jump in hyper i had was 6 day plus some hours
hyper speed in yt is 6.00

my boss lent me his Class VI Bulk Freighter to pick up some raw materials i bought

i got in it here
Sector: Trax
System: Jhensrus (230, 410)

im heading here
Destination: Episol (-115, -481)

my eta is 61d 17h 39m and some secs

hyper speed on ship is a 1.00
my freighter piloting skill 4

please tell me this is a fluke and i really wont be in hyper space till one week before christmas...please tell me the computer that plans out the time on these flights hiccuped and i only have 10, 12 maybe even 15 days in hyper!!!

Photobucket
Year 11 Day 319 17:52
Nope, I would guess that is about right. Hyper 1 is extremely slow. Takes a Dreadnaught 40 odd days to go from Hapes to Kathol, so 60 days for that seems about right.

Hyper 1 ships are best for in system work with occasional trips to nearby systems, not galaxy wide treks. Boss should of given you something more suitable.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 319 18:14
if he coulda, he woulda, but this was the only ship we had that had enuf space in the cargo hold for my goods and wasnt being used, i see why it wasnt being used now, lol

well then, thanks for the info and breaking my heart

Photobucket
Year 11 Day 319 18:17
What did you expect traveling the entire width of the current known galaxy? That's like trying to cross the US on a segway

Unless that was the only freighter your boss had available for you, or he just wanted you out of the way for 2 months :P

An Action VI would have been a better ship (would only take 12 1/2 days)

Year 11 Day 319 19:25
Unless that was the only freighter your boss had available for you 

it was the only one available

Photobucket
Year 11 Day 319 19:32
found a newer link on the same subject same story, im guessing the r&d hasnt been released in the last 2 years right?

Edited By: Goto Pevati on Year 11 Day 319 19:48

Photobucket
Year 11 Day 319 19:49
Right

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 320 23:10
my eta is 61d 17h 39m and some secs

- Goto

XD!!!

Aye, sadly it was all Jyncs and I had on hand in the faction inventory that was free and that could handle the load required. So Goto was offered said vessel and warned it was 'slow', although we prob should have elaborated that it is in fact '#*@&ing slow'.

We have Bulks & YV too but they're all being used at the moment, along with Cybot's and almost all our capital ships with any decent capacity.

You can always cross fingers and abort hyper. Raincheck the transport, you don't have to sit out the 61 days.

The offer of using my personal YV when it's built in about 40 days still stands too, would probably work out faster in fact xDD

You must really want that space station!! XD <3

xWODLd5.png
22koojq_zps886df337.gif
Year 11 Day 320 23:29
I might have one closer that I could trade for it... makes the journey there quicker, if not the journey back. That is if Jyncs doesn't mind trading. Trax is close to home for me.

Let's see, it's at:
Sector: Calaron
System: Ku`Bakai (50, 240)

Hmm, okay, not that much closer. Probably not a lot of point. Oh well.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 320 23:44
Ugg, he's already lept into the breach!

Position: Unknown (In Hyperspace)

Don't worry Goto, if you abort and the Molasses finds herself hurtling out of hyper and into a flaming ball of hydrogen I can always spawn another for Santhe, so don't let that thought burden you if it is. Sadly I can offer you little more than a prayer to Orus though, ayah, and a salute.

But in all seriousness - thanks Hal! Will let him and Jyncs know in case he's interested in doing a trade to save some time/distance. <3

Was just a bad time to need a vessel for some personal mats haulage I guess, conglomerate vessels are all busy building, expanding and transporting in our quest to become the next Galactic government as you know.

xWODLd5.png
22koojq_zps886df337.gif
Year 11 Day 321 0:43
There are a number of transport factions just begging for something to do, SDA is a good one with very good rates (based on some fancy-schmancy formula)

Year 11 Day 323 9:05
I hope he at least has a toolkit onboard. Rack up some XP installing doors....